Saturday, August 12, 2006

Coming soon...

I will be changing the name of my blog soon (as soon as I can decide on what to call it) to match my new job!! I've been super busy getting my library ready for school to start. In the next few days I'll post some before and after pictures of it. School starts on Wednesday, Aug 16. Meet the teacher is Tuesday night.

In the meantime, here are a couple of pictures from my 2 summer vacations. I went to West Virginia with my parents and New Mexico with my boyfriend. Both beautiful places.

















This is Blackwater Falls, West Virginia.



And this is Abiqu, New Mexico, near Santa Fe.
















Here's Zoe on our hike in the mountains.

2 Comments:

Blogger MsAbcMom said...

The Pictures are beautiful! Good luck getting ready for the beginning of school.

1:49 AM  
Blogger Dree said...

Wow! Looks like you had a great time on vacation! Can't wait to read about your adventures as a librarian!

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home